Thursday, April 19, 2007

super s1ssy

ok i just finished having my supper which was fishball mee, and feeling very guilty if i were to straightaway succumb to ZzZ monster after my meal i decided to blog abit about what i just did to pass some time waiting for digestion to take place while im awake. hehe i actually went to my archives and read every post, kinda sad how things have changed though. time-machine, anyone? the post where i said i was "confident" that i would take this same route which was taking Os again came true, memories of genting came flooding into my head, great times we spent together, emotional times i felt, interesting happenings, challenging football matches and blah blah blah just got relived in my brain. haha i guess thats what im surely gonna do when i grow old, just reading my blog and then i can easily recall what i used to do during my life as a teenager and start basking myself in all sorts of emotions? man, im thinking so far ahead now. in any case, just wanna say thanks to sanyo for a nice chat just now and also, have more confidence in yourself! ok i guess its high time i got my well-deserved beauty sleep now. bye mazais! good night and sweet dreams to myself too! hehehe